2013. november 24., vasárnap

At Grandma

This kitchen arrived a few days ago and I felt in love with it :) This furniture is much more likeable than I thought. It came with a table and two chairs (and an armchair not seen in the pictures), and many little things. I've added some more stuff and gave this kitchen to Grandma :)


Perla was working in the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

It was Jane and Charles.
Perla: What a surprise! And where is Emma?
Jane: She is with her dad. We are on way to bring her home from Mark.

Perla: Will you stay for dinner?
Jane: No, Mom, thanks. We just wanted to pop in.
Perla: Let me bring you a cup of tea then. Please sit down for a while.
Charles: It is cold and rainy outside. A cup of hot tea would be perfect, thank you.

Jane: Mom, it is time to speak about the holidays. Mark and his band start an 'end of year' tour next week. He will arrive home only on 26th December, so he told me he would like to be with Emma from 26th to 28th. We have to days for family celebrations. What is your plan?
Perla: John has already invited me to help Elinor.
Jane: She has just a few months back... I understand it.
Perla: She is planning a big family lunch on Christmas Day.
Jane: Good idea. My house is too little for that.

Jane: Charles, what about your plans?

Charles: I used to travel home every year but this time my parents got a ticket to a ship for a Christmas and New Year's Eve voyage so they won't be at home. My brother goes skiing with his friends.

Jane: I am so happy! I was afraid to miss you at Christmas Eve...
Charles: No, I can stay with you. That's all I want for Christmas.
Jane: You are so sweet!

Jane: We have to go now. Please, take care of you, Mom.
Perla: I send  hugs and kisses to Emma.
Charles: Thanks for the delicious tea!
Perla: Take care on the road!

After they left, Perla was alone again. She made her dinner and sat down to the table.

Perla: Christmas again, with full of plans, comings and goings and the time always flies... This year Mark won't be with us, but Jane is finally happy again with Charles on her side... I will have four grandchildren soon to share love with and get so many joy and laugh... Where are our calm and long Christmas holidays with my beloved and my little children? John, I miss you so much...


20 megjegyzés:

  1. Ez a történtet éppen olyan várakozással teli mint az életben a Karácsony a nagyik számára. A konyha nagyon gyönyörű, olyan nagyis.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Köszönöm szépen!! Örülök, hogy ez a történet át tudta adni, amit szerettem volna :)

      Törlés
  2. Hello from Spain: I love this new kitchen. I really like the color of the kitchen. It's a fabulous kitchen. Nice furniture. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thanks a lot, Marta! :) My mother has light blue kitchen furniture, too :)

      Törlés
  3. What a beautiful new kitchen for Grandma! And I love your stories very much. They are wonderful! ^_^

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Grandma should feel happy with that kitchen. Please do a story about the Christmas feast!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I am glad You like it :) I would like to write a story about Christmas Eve and the family get-together, too! I already have two Christmas trees :D

      Törlés
  5. Hola, bonitas fotos, tu cocina es muy linda, ando en busca de una, un beso.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hola, thanks a lot for Your kind messages!!! :)

      Törlés
  6. Szia! Nagyon jó kis sztori. Én is várom a karácsonyt, mi is tervezgetünk, ki, hol ünnepel, pont olyan tervezős-várakozós, mint az enyém :) A képek nagyon jól sikerültek! Olyan jól be tudod a szereplőket állítani, teljesen élethű az egész! A konyha is szuper, nem is lehetne jobb a nagyinak!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Szia!
      Köszönöm szépen!! Néha egész sok képet kell készítenem ahhoz, hogy egy beállítást megfelelőnek találjak, de nagyon örülök, hogy tetszik a végeredmény :)
      A konyhabútort két extra vastag fehér dekorgumi-csíkkal megemeltem, hogy egy kicsit jobban passzoljon a nagyi magasságához, és elég sokszor feldőlt szegény, a mütyürök és babák szanaszét hevertek... De mindannyiszor talpra álltak :)

      Törlés
  7. Csatlakozom a többiekhez, a konyha nagyon klassz, néha már én is azon vagyok, hogy inkább megvenném a berendezéseket, mint megcsinálnám... Csak egyelőre a babák viszik el minden erre költhető pénzem, de hát, nem lesz ez már sokáig így... :-) A karácsonyi történetek mindig olyan hangulatosak, izgalmasak, hogy alig várom, hogy láthassam majd a szép fotóidat róla!! :-)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Köszönöm szépen!!
      Sajnos időm kevés egyelőre a barkácsolásra, ezért döntöttem úgy, hogy a nagyinak most már mindenképp kellene legalább egy konyha... Nem is gondoltam, hogy élőben sokkal jobban fog tetszeni, mint a képeken. :)

      Törlés
  8. Nekem is nagyon tetszik a konyha! A fotók is nagyon klasszak!

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Nekem is nagyon tetszik a konyha meg a sok kis apróság, és alig várom a karácsonyi összejövetelt. :)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Köszönöm szépen!! A karácsonyi jelenetekhez még sok minden kell, remélem, időben be tudom szerezni :)

      Törlés
  10. Congrats on your new kitchen. I have that one, and it's one of the better Mattel kitchens, i.e. it's not pink. Grandma seems really at home in her new kitchen.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thanks, Vanessa!! :)
      I am still in love with this one! :)

      Törlés